Simple feature not ( in my opinion ) in a expensive phone while in less expensive phones.

Roger Medeiros

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
.Recently bought a motog4 plus. Got suckerd with 0$ for phone and 15$ extra for monthly bill. Nice phone i thought but started the ghost touch screen issues and it drove me crazy. Got it repaired and during that time i had a Samsung as a loaner. I like astrology and thought of downloading a few apps for my hobby. Point at a star or planet and app shows you in real-time what you are looking at. Constellations e.t.c. Tried app on moto phone when i got it back and no go. This( in my opinion ) is a expensive phone and does not have a magnetometer unlike less expensive phones that do. Was so looking forward to taking kids out with telescope and the apps that actually showed them what they are looking at. Selling phone and hopefully not losing alot of money doing so. Will get a cheaper phone that has a simple feature like a magnetometer.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Relative to the flagships, the Moto G Plus is a cheap phone though.

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
3 of the good ones will not work. Sky Safari, Mobile Observatory and Vortex.

Live views need the magnetometer.

I ran into that with a newer Acer tablet. Old A-500 did work. Moto XPE does work. Even the old Oppo Find 7 worked.