Facebook contacts synced, but numbers not recognized when sending/recieving text.

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue where all my Facebook contacts are synced fully (phone numbers, emails, the whole package) but whenever I receive a text message from one of them the number is still unknown. I think the problem is well known, as I searched the forums before I made this topic. None of the threads were really what I was looking for. Maybe I'm a bad searcher, IDK. But please don't scold me for not finding a solution to my problem.

Thank you beforehand for helping me,

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Are they sending messages through FB?

If so, it's a problem with the FB messaging app. I often get messges through FB friends, and the numbers come in very strange. I just told them to stop it. Send a normal sms, unless they are just plain cheap.

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Are they sending messages through FB?

If so, it's a problem with the FB messaging app. I often get messges through FB friends, and the numbers come in very strange. I just told them to stop it. Send a normal sms, unless they are just plain cheap.

No, I am referring to the Messaging application. The Facebook contacts are sync'd to my contacts and I am texting them through their phone numbers which are linked. Does this make sense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez