Fine volume control

Advaitom

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Moto One Power running latest version of Android P. How can I get fine volume control? Currently the volume level is either too high or too low. Hitting my volume button just once makes it go from too soft to too loud. I've looked at fine volume control apps but they're all very old and haven't been updated in years. How can I get fine volume control on my Android? Let me know if this post needs to go somewhere else. Thanks,

johnfisher57

Aug 12, 2019
Visit site
Well, i can answer this from a business use case's point of view, where Admin manages device's volume control using his laptop/desktop!
Ain't pasting any links here, still you can search for "scalefusion-android kiosk software"

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
IFTTT also works to set a specific volume level, but since it works with triggers, you'd probably have to set a different one for different levels (not an easy 'press this button to go down' or 'just tell it which level'; not sure you can create a trigger that takes a value from, say, an e-mail or text, and uses that to set for volume). In any case Assistant would probably prove to be the easiest method.

Advaitom

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Turns out the Google Assistant method doesn't offer fine volume control. From what I can see there's *no way* to put fine volume control on an unrooted Android phone. Wow. This is really surprising that such a blindingly obvious and needed capability is not possible unless root. If anyone knows how to do this without root pls let me know. I've searched many places. Thanks! Cheers,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87