Looking for a good quality password manager that I can use on multiple devices but I don't want to pay for it😄 Any ideas? I know last pass is good but unless you pay for the premium you can't use it on multiple devices.
    12-07-2019 08:48 AM
    Ummm... yeah you can. I use LastPass on a phone, tablet, and a couple computers (not to mention being active on the phones I've traded in while transferring data). I'm not a premium user.
    12-07-2019 03:19 PM
    I cannot speak about "best", but I like KeePass:
    Windows -- https://keepass.info/index.html
    Android -- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eepass2android

I manually sync the data file via DropBox.
    Rukbat likes this.
    12-07-2019 03:57 PM
    Same. I use KeePass on everything and keep the data file on my Google Drive. Free and universal. (And the password generator can generate at least 128 character passwords - I stopped trying after that. That's probably enough entropy to last until the sun gets out to Earth's orbit - even with a quantum computer trying to break it.)
    12-07-2019 05:38 PM
    Ummm... yeah you can. I use LastPass on a phone, tablet, and a couple computers (not to mention being active on the phones I've traded in while transferring data). I'm not a premium user.
    lastpass changed the rules a few years ago. older users were grandfather in when the change first came about. Just to note, I have been a premium user since day one so it did not make any difference to me.

https://blog.lastpass.com/2015/08/no...one-free.html/
    12-07-2019 06:08 PM
    Looking for a good quality password manager that I can use on multiple devices but I don't want to pay for it Any ideas? I know last pass is good but unless you pay for the premium you can't use it on multiple devices.
    there are several good ones out there. just do a search for best password managers and it will give you a pretty good list of them. the best is really the one that works for you. some will save the passwords on the cloud and others you are responsible for them. IMO, it is better to have them on the cloud so you can access them no matter where you are and what device you are on.
    12-07-2019 06:12 PM