I want to love the Nexus 4 but.....

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
My two issues with the phone are going to seem pretty stupid to most of you but here it goes:
1) The Camera - would it satisfy me as much as the camera on my One X? I use the burst mode to get great shots like the one below a lot.
2) The Buttons - I know this is a huge point of contention but I'm not sure if I could give up the screen real estate to on screen buttons. My One X and the Nexus 4 both have 4.7 inch screens. However, when viewing a webpage my One X gives me 4.7 inches of pure content where the Nexus devices lose a half an inch of screen real estate to the on screen buttons. So in reality that screen is roughly 4.3 inches for content (with the exception of video playback).
uploadfromtaptalk1351627417982.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
The onscreen buttons are not a big change to get over. Using an Atrix HD, love it.

Sent from my Atrix HD using Tapatalk 2

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The onscreen buttons are not a big change to get over. Using an Atrix HD, love it.

Sent from my Atrix HD using Tapatalk 2

That's what I am thinking....
I just have to run the camera through its paces...
I may just end up with the One X+. Though the upgrades will be slower, 64g on board, LTE and the camera might keep me.....

Sent from my HTC One X

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
HTC does make nice phones. I was actually in a toss between the one X and the nexus 4 myself, however I am going Nexus on value.
I would love another htc though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty