Which one you wants to hold? GALAXY NOTE 3 or IPHONE 5S ?

Kingromeo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Today 's biggest news is the Galaxy NOTE 3, looks really great .

Apple will introduce their New Generation smartphone Iphone 5s and 5c on September 10th.

Come on , if you can , which one is the better one for your own?!:D

2013-09-04-image-16.jpg

2013-08-18-image-2.jpg

Last edited:

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Neither. To hold an iPhone 5 is the same as a 5S because they have the same exact form factor. The Note 3 is just a piece of Samsung Crap Phablet. Get a Moto X!
Today 's biggest news is the Galaxy NOTE 3, looks really great .

Apple will introduce their New Generation smartphone Iphone 5s and 5c on September 10th.

Come on , if you can , which one is the better one for your own?!:D

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Neither. I'm very happy with my HTC One.

If I had to choose, definitely the Note 3. I have huge hands and to be honest, the 5S is looking to be pretty outdated before launch. I doubt a fingerprint-sensor would change that.

Kingromeo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Of the two? The Note 3 of course. This is an Android forum after all.

Sent from my S4/Note 8.0/Note 10.1

Looks like you are a faithful Samsung fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither. I'm very happy with my HTC One.

If I had to choose, definitely the Note 3. I have huge hands and to be honest, the 5S is looking to be pretty outdated before launch. I doubt a fingerprint-sensor would change that.

screen size was a real problem.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is kind of a biased site to ask that question...

How can you compare 2 phones when only 1 has been announced. Sure there's tons of speculation about the 5S but it's not official, Apple may (probably not) bring out the wow factor. Personally I think if you take a fingerprint reader add an ability to store files and send them via email on the iPhone, that would be tough to beat in the business world.

I'm not so sure about the leather Samsung went with, they absolutely had to get away from their plastic though. As long as it's durable leather and doesn't scratch/indent easily it might not be that bad, time will tell.....

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Considering the iphone is a toy compared to the GN3 I will always say GN3 (or anything Samsung over iphone). I have owned many iOS devices in the past and have always been left disappointed each time. I even got an iPad mini 64GB LTE for free from my rewards program, used it for a week, got bored with the mickey mouse UI/UX and sold that sucker. The funds should hit my account next week and shortly after that the GN10.1 2014 Edition arrives and with any luck I can get one right away. Then my GN3 & GG in black arrive a couple weeks later.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering the iphone is a toy compared to the GN3 I will always say GN3 (or anything Samsung over iphone). I have owned many iOS devices in the past and have always been left disappointed each time. I even got an iPad mini 64GB LTE for free from my rewards program, used it for a week, got bored with the mickey mouse UI/UX and sold that sucker. The funds should hit my account next week and shortly after that the GN10.1 2014 Edition arrives and with any luck I can get one right away. Then my GN3 & GG in black arrive a couple weeks later.

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
If I was a completely unbiased person, I'd still say that n3. Only because the 5s will presumably be the same shape and appearance as the 5.

GS4/iPhone5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1aas