Htc droid dna vs htc one

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea. I don't believe it's true. Jennifer Stough may argue with me about it though! She's in love with her DNA. I'm equally in love with the One. Read on both devices and decide for yourself :) They're both great devices.

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up the blue one on Verizon. Gave my DNA to my sis who broke her screen. Loved loved the DNA. So far I can say the big reason I prefer the one is that I feel it has a better chance of staying current....4.4. I like the screen size a little better...can reach the whole screen without adjustment. Screen is the same to me eventhough I know there is a ppi difference. Seems slightly smoother. All in all, if you don't want to spend the full $200...spend $50 for the DNA and u still have a great unit!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

DrGonzo48

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
One has more internal storage, front facing speakers, and I believe, a faster processor. That said, I'm happily sticking with my DNA for the following reasons: 1) No blinkfeed. I would really hate having my own band width being pimped to advertise crap to me that I don't want, 2) bigger screen - can watch movies on flights and not have to own a tablet, 3) better camera. When I got the DNA I knew something better would come along but after almost a year I still feel no need to change or upgrade.

perd hapley

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Dunno but as a DNA owner, I wish I'd waited a few months for the HTC One..more storage and better speakers -_-

Plus I'd appreciate my Nexus 7 more if I had a phone with a smaller screen..lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty