Cast your Vote!!! Z30 vs Nexus 5 Final Round Technobuffalo

TheStoryUp

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
So I didn't see a thread for the Vote of the Final Round of Technobuffalo's Mobile Madness on Android Central, and since there's one over on Crackberry I didn't want you Android Fans to be left out of the vote so I posted one for you. Even though my fellow crackberrians might be a little upset I'm helping the competition lol :p

So post your vote if you want to keep the thread at up to date and may the best fans win.

I put this thread in the general discussion, hopefully it doesn't get moved.

BlackBerry Z30 vs. LG Nexus 5 - Mobile Madness | TechnoBuffalo

Posted via Android Central App

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
The Crackberry members are making a big deal about this, like it somehow verifies that Blackberry is doing better than it is. I use what I use and don't care what people vote on.

TheStoryUp

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
The Crackberry members are making a big deal about this, like it somehow verifies that Blackberry is doing better than it is. I use what I use and don't care what people vote on.

I think they just want people to acknowledge BB10 as a great OS and the Z30 is a great device, as so many people dismiss and have hate for it because it's a blackberry. Trust me pretty much all Crackberry members are well aware of the bad situation BlackBerry is in, but they now see light at the end of the tunnel and want to keep up the momentum.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I can't vote because as interested as I am in the Z30, and even tho Blackberry is swirling around the toilet of closing shop, they made the damn device verizon only like complete idiots...
I think BB wants to close shop for good. That is the ONLY reason you release your ONLY flagship device on a single carrier.... I know a janitor at the local mall that could run blackberry better than it currently is.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I can't vote because as interested as I am in the Z30, and even tho Blackberry is swirling around the toilet of closing shop, they made the damn device verizon only like complete idiots...
I think BB wants to close shop for good. That is the ONLY reason you release your ONLY flagship device on a single carrier.... I know a janitor at the local mall that could run blackberry better than it currently is.

Vote for the nexus then. Also I think they released for one carrier because only one carrier was all that actually would take the device.

Posted via Moto X or Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Crackberry Nation needs a W after so many L's.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
even the people who regular visit TB know the entire vote is a joke.

The Z30 is nice device sure, but no way should it beat out phones like the Moto X and now the Nexus 5. Straight fanboyism and blind votes.

TheStoryUp

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

You can now buy them unlocked at the BlackBerry store in the US. The carriers won't support BB10 so BlackBerry said the hell with them.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
So much push from CrackBerry fans its crazy.