VZW HTC EVO? Any chance?

JonnyCerv#AC

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Anyone out there have some inside scoop with HTC or VZW? Depressing that I see no HTC phone without a slider coming to VZW for the holidays.

With an upgrade in November....not sure whether to go with the X or wait for my dream EVO like machine.

Any thoughts? Please help!

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea i remember seeing that i want that device so badly! i love my incredible but itd be perfect if it had a bigger screen. :D please let this drop before the end of the year!

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the Incredible and am due for an upgrade as of last week. I do not want the Droid X or the Droid 2. I have no interest in the HTC slider that is coming out.......I want the HTC The BGR reported on above. Can someone please dig and get some more info for us.......I have been searching every day for some new news and can't find anything :(.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I hate how images and information is released on a new phone and then you don't hear anything for 4-6 months. This is still a trending topic on BGR and is not being adressed. BGR needs to squeeze this source for more info.

Last edited:

ebrown126

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
From what I've read this is going to be the HTC Droid Incredible HD.

Let's all pray that it does indeed get the Droid tag which will protect it from being BINGed. Hopefully it won't be just HTC Incredible HD, if so, then it will certainly have Bing.

If all that is being reported is true then this may be the mother load of VZ Android devices.

My Fascinate went back today, I'm back to my Tour (vomit). So please get this thing to market soon. I think VZ releases one DROID phone per month, so with the PRO going out this month, we still have November and December to look forward to.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I also want this phone don't care if I have to wait until q1 or q2 of next year to get it just give me this with lte and I'm happy nothing else leaked or announced is interesting or worth spending my money on. Just waiting to drop Moto like a bad habit

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I also want this phone don't care if I have to wait until q1 or q2 of next year to get it just give me this with lte and I'm happy nothing else leaked or announced is interesting or worth spending my money on. Just waiting to drop Moto like a bad habit

well if this will indeed have lte then its not likely to drop until at least q2 im kinda hoping it drops before the holidays since LTE wont be everywhere right away.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The only things I've heard about the HTC Incredible HD were that it's going to be very EVO-ish: 4.3" screen,Sense 2.0, and VZW's first front-facing camera for video calls.I thought it was scheduled for Christmas shopping season.No mention about LTE so I assumed this would be the last of the premier Droids using EVDO Rev. A. :confused:

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The only things I've heard about the HTC Incredible HD were that it's going to be very EVO-ish: 4.3" screen,Sense 2.0, and VZW's first front-facing camera for video calls.I thought it was scheduled for Christmas shopping season.No mention about LTE so I assumed this would be the last of the premier Droids using EVDO Rev. A. :confused:

I love the form factor...but at this point, I am not going to sign a contract for a phone that isn't 4G or LTE on any network. If I stick with Verizon then it will be with an LTE phone in January. As it stands I am tempted to head to spring for the EVO4G. I am done with 3G for data.

Droid hungry

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
What about the HTC Scorpion? i heard only a little bit about this phone a couple of months back and cant find anything else about it. it sounds amazing but if the scorpion is now the incredible hd then that would also be pretty awesome. im just looking for a top of the line android phone for verizon. im not too concerned about LTE because of where i live, i wont be seeing LTE for a while. i just want a big strong phone that isnt MOTO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87