What are your thoughts about the Sony Xperia Z2 tablet?

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to find a top quality Android tablet and I saw the Xperia Z2. Does anybody have it already? What are your thoughts?

I want top quality hardware, as I am used to from Apple for so many years. Reading the reviews on the Internet it seems that the Xperia offers similar quality.

I also haven't found a dedicated forum for the device here, so I posted under General News..

Aakash Sanghvi

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I got mine 2 weeks ago and it's awesome. No lag or crashes yet. I also have been using iPads and wanted a change from the boring interface that apple still uses.

But I mainly wanted a tablet for watching netflix/hulu etc. The experience is so much better on this tablet mainly because the black bars are much smaller due to the aspect ratio being 16:10.

It's super light and hardware is just on par with the Air. I have both and the Z2 is more comfortable to hold although feels super delicate too.

The only drawback is the battery, which isn't as good as the iPads. But if your like me and are tired of the same ipad experience, then this is the next best option. For me this is better than the ipad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty