Samsung galaxy 6 vs Samsung Note 4

dazkil2103

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Initially I was set on purchasing Samsung Galaxy 6 as an upgrade from my HTC M7 but recently I have noted quite alot of rave reviews of the Note 4.Can anyone who has owned both devices give me an opinion on which device to purchase as I cant decide.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you need the S-Pen? Do you want a replaceable battery? Do you want an external SD card?

If any of those are musts, the S6 is out. Otherwise it's really a matter of personal taste - you'll get opinions on both sides.

Hassan272

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Note 4 for sure
Larger display, much better battery life, removable battery, expandable memory, S pen stylus... just my 2 cents though.

Posted via the Android Central App

ducatirider

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
At first wanted that 6 edge
Indidnt like it
Reason
You cant change battery
No sd card
Small screen compared to note4
It didnt came with a toothpick uhmmm imeant the pen lol
Note4 is more manly compared to the edge
With curved like a woman lol

TrevonH

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
If you're looking for a pure executive device with useful features paired with an awesome media consuming experience I'd go the note 4 route. But if you want something more manageable, more fluid, coupled with a superior software experience I'd go with the S6/S6 edge. You couldn't go wrong with either, but I'd go with the note 4, I usually prefer form over functionality, but the note 4 has the best of both worlds.