Capture photos with Date-time, Signature and Location with smartphone in-built camera only.

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Not sure what you're getting at, but most upgraded camera apps have this option. I've been exploring the "Open Camera" app, which not only has a time/date stamp, but allows for custom text and GPS stamped images.. So if you're into just date/time stamping.. common apps are just ok.. If you want more options, best look into the Open Camera App by Mark Harman

Shruti Patel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
I have application named Auto Stamper for Photos and it worked great for me. And also allows to use smartphone's default camera for all the stamps that no other application will allow you.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Had to go to the app store to see what this "stamping" is: text placed on top of the photo.
Capture time, GPS location, custom text or watermark.

EXIF data in the file is a good thing. Data on the photo, not so much.

Shruti Patel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello ManiacJoe,

Appreciate that you replied.

The Application has Three main features : Date and Time,Signature & GPS( Location)

If you can't get all the features on your photo then first you must look at the discription about all the features how to use while capturing the photo. So first, have a look about the application and then make use of it. You will get the nice result as your expectation.

Last edited:

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
One more app to constantly run in the background? No thanks! I too use Open Camera and only when I need to date stamp a photo. Other than that, I just go unstamped with the stock camera app.

Last edited:

Shruti Patel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
hello nahoku,

Thanks for your reply.

You can manually switch it off if you dont want to stamp the image and vice versa when you want to stamp the image.