Sprint Nexus One

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Ok, where is it?? Wife is driving me nuts. Her upgrade is due and she is in love with this thing. She's ditching BB Curve, I'm ditching Pre waiting for EVO. Which ones coming first? What's the hold up any clues??

Thanks

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok, where is it?? Wife is driving me nuts. Her upgrade is due and she is in love with this thing. She's ditching BB Curve, I'm ditching Pre waiting for EVO. Which ones coming first? What's the hold up any clues??

Thanks
Welcome to the world of Wait. Some of us have been hanging around here waiting and waiting and waiting for the Verizon N1 since January. But it looks like the Incredible is going to beat it to the market, rendering the N1 irrelevant.

I've heard nothing about the Sprint version of N1, but the Sprint Evo is supposedly coming out the 1st or 2nd week of June.

Patience.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I think that was Verizon's plan all along. They're not stupid. It'll probably after the Incredible has had some time to shine.

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I think the same thing that happened with the n1 and incredible will be the same thing with the Evo and the N1 on sprint. If they are telling consumers to get the incredible, how is the n1 going to compete with the Evo which even beats the Incredible in specs.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I think the same thing that happened with the n1 and incredible will be the same thing with the Evo and the N1 on sprint. If they are telling consumers to get the incredible, how is the n1 going to compete with the Evo which even beats the Incredible in specs.

Well not really some people like my wife would love the nexus one but would not consider the Evo due to its size while for me the evo is the only option where on verizon the increadible and nexus one are the same size

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Well not really some people like my wife would love the nexus one but would not consider the Evo due to its size while for me the evo is the only option where on verizon the increadible and nexus one are the same size

Depends how hard the EVO vibrates, that could make alot of women switch!!