nexus one problems

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I have the eris and want to upgrade to the nexus. I made the mistake of thinking the eris and the droid would get lots of attention. I realized quickly that the droid is getting all the attention from verizon. I should have chosen droid, but oh well.
I have read all the reviews and been checking the forums about the nexus. Could you guys please give me some downsides to the nexus. I would really like to have a larger screen and faster phone, but want to make an informed decision this time.
By the way, love android, I will never go back to BB,:)
Thanks alot

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Downsides? I've been using the Nexus One for about a week and now and can honestly say it has zero downsides in terms of hardware unless you care about a physical keyboard. If not, just buy it and get it over with.

Postal Dude

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
The N1 is my 1st Android mobile so i cant give any comparisons to anything other than an iPhone 3G and a Palm Pre. You know all the positives.. so i'll just give you the negatives that iv had in comparison to my other 2 smart phones..

The auto correct on the phone is annoying, where the iphone can take alot of random letters that you've almost hit and turn it into the word you were thinking of, the N1 doesnt. Its battery life is about standard for a smart phone these days. If you have all the data and stuff running, it will NEVER last a day. Leaving auto brightness on, no BT or GPS. Leave your synchro interval at something like an hour. And it will last you with moderate use.

Other than that... its great :D

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I can always get a bigger or better battery. Not concerned with battery life. I am wondering wether to wait for this or the bravo or just get a droid. droid would be cheaper but would it be better.
And yes, I know that if I wait for the best I will wait forever because there is always something better right around the corner. I am looking to get my moneys worth is all.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i dont need a physical keyboard. I was thinking that the droid would be just as good as the nexus with updates. I think I was wrong and will wait for the nexus. Waiting is half the fun right, hahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74