Tracking from the Google Play Store

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Credit Card: Pending Card Hold
This from Google Wallet:
Google isn't saying my order is pending, it's not saying my ship date it says nothing but what you see above. I'm going to https://checkout.google.com/view/receipt?t= [Google order # here]

Looks like you are seeing the same as the rest of us.
Click Transactions in the left rail of Google Wallet to see Pending/Completed headers
Click "My Orders and Settings" link in the footer of the Google Play Store (while logged in) to see estimated shipping

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Still listed as pending on the Google Wallet site. Under My Orders and Settings in the Play Store, it lists a status of "Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012" and have an authorization for the full amount on my discover card. 16GB ordered at 12:05PM EST

Thanks for this, didn't think to check the Play store, had just been checking my Wallet account. Psyched to see mine listed as shipping by the 15th as well. :)

samagon

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Posted this in a thread on XDA, but thought I'd give the outline here as well..

On my orders under google play, it was showing as "Pre-Ordered", not pending, or completed, or anything else that anyone else has reported.

I got curious and gave a call to the good people at google to discuss. After they found my order (it wasn't coming up under my email account, that was a heart-stopping moment!), she confirmed that it would be shipping first thing tomorrow morning (ugh, looks like I'll be getting it on Monday next week).

In case anyone else sees "pre-ordered" on their google wallet (she mentioned I wasn't the only one who this was happening to), give them a call and confirm. Actually, if you have concern at all, give them a call, I'm not sure they'll be able to help if you're pissed that it's not being delivered to you tomorrow, but as with most people who are able to do direct queries on a database, they can access data that isn't pushed to us immediately.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for UPS My Alert (long time ago) that tells me when packages are being sent to my address. I just got this:

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Thursday, 11/15/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: 1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 1:15 PM and 5:15 PM
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

This is not from Google, this is from UPS. So there you have it! :D FWIW, Google Wallet doesn't show it shipped and the Play store still shows shipping estimate 15 November.

bryancotton84

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did you order yours?! I have the UPS My Alert thing as well and havent received anything, looks like you are a very lucky one!

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for UPS My Alert (long time ago) that tells me when packages are being sent to my address. I just got this:

This is not from Google, this is from UPS. So there you have it! :D FWIW, Google Wallet doesn't show it shipped and the Play store still shows shipping estimate 15 November.

Thanks man for giving me some hope :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this most likely doesn't mean anything. Back in the EVO LTE fiasco I ordered one and received the same notice, but it obviously never came because of customs. I believe this is based on the most recent estimate. The sender can always change this estimate based on not dropping it off for shipment (as Google has).

I want it to come as badly as everyone else, but I don't want to get my hopes up!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I spoke to a Google agent earlier today and they said that it is entirely possible that those who ordered on launch day will (and should) receive their devices this week. He said that once an order is made, it is sent to UPS who will process the order for shipment and that their (Google's) system is often behind in terms of reporting any tracking information.

He also confirmed that orders were being processed on launch day and that it is not unusual that they might have been shipped that day. He also said that Google wants to get these devices into people's hands and were prepared for the demand.

Just a conversation with one Google customer service agent, but it does make me very hopeful.

michaelmonnot

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So am I getting one or not? It states it was Pre-Ordered but my card was charged. I have an order number but it states your order has been sent to google inc.

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Michael, go to Google Play, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on My orders and settings. It should have your ship date there.

michaelmonnot

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
That is where is shows the Date / Nov 13, 2012 and under status it states Pre-ordered with no date.
If I click on the Nexus it gives me my order date, the total I was charged, but no date that it is shipping. It is the "Pre-Ordered" that I am wondering if I got in late.

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
This just came through on my end minutes ago via email from UPS:

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 11/16/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: 1Z*****************
Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 11:45 AM and 3:45 PM
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

I ordered a 32 GB Nexus 10 at 11:34 am EST on the 13th. Coming to Florida.

Woot.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
This came in at 3:12am, looks like it was real. The UPS site still won't tell me a delivery estimate but the MySite quote I posted above shows it will be here today. As someone said, though, that can change. I'd guess it will be here no later than tomorrow, Friday.

Thank you.
Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package UPS #1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Note that it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

Order number: 11111111111111111111.1111111111111111
Order date: Nov 13, 2012 8:48:16 AM PST
Payment method: VISA

Purchased from:
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View
CA
United States
Ship to:
United States

jzcombo

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I got a similar email at 4am EST. Hopefully it leaves the shipment site soon. Too early for UPS to have info. Staten Island here.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss