Nexus 10 worth the purchase

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

So I admittedly haven't hung around these forums too much but scanned this morning and see that there are a more than a few people that have issues with their nexus 10. Is this tablet worth the purchase? I have a coworker that is a big apple fan but bought this tablet and decided he didn't want it so is offering to sell it to me for 375. I am very interested so would love to know if those of you with the tablet are still happy and would buy it again or wait for something later in the year

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I got mine for Christmas and I love this thing. I even bring it to school with me instead of my laptop as it can do everything I need it to do plus it's so much lighter than my laptop. If you want an Android tablet that has the best specs of any tablet available, get it. If you want one and wanna use a stylus with it get the Note 10.1 tablet instead. I would suggest trying it out first to see if you like it.

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

So I admittedly haven't hung around these forums too much but scanned this morning and see that there are a more than a few people that have issues with their nexus 10. Is this tablet worth the purchase? I have a coworker that is a big apple fan but bought this tablet and decided he didn't want it so is offering to sell it to me for 375. I am very interested so would love to know if those of you with the tablet are still happy and would buy it again or wait for something later in the year

Thanks!

I really enjoy the Nexus 10 despite the odd freeze, but I had the Xoom Wi-Fi early on, which was launched with a half baked OS, so maybe I'm used to the initial rough start with these nexus/ged devices.

Btw, how do you like the Nexus 4?

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I really enjoy the Nexus 10 despite the odd freeze, but I had the Xoom Wi-Fi early on, which was launched with a half baked OS, so maybe I'm used to the initial rough start with these nexus/ged devices.

Btw, how do you like the Nexus 4?

It has the same random freezes and lags that came with 4.2.1 ( darn you Google!!) But I like it OK. Had a nexus 7 briefly and I loved stock on a tablet but not sure how I like it on a phone. Loved my gs3. We shall see.
Thanks for the advice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall