Cost of shipping n10

genoist

May 28, 2010
Visit site
It is for this reason that I'll probably pick up my Nexus 10 from Walmart. It's the same price as the Play Store, but no shipping, and I can pick it up while I'm at work in another county (where tax is 6% instead of 7.5%) to save even more.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Better yet for $15 more than the playstore price plus tax and shippping you can get it at amazon prime with 2 day delivery, 6 months to pay and 30 days no questions asked return for the base $399. I'm a member of prime which costs $79 a year but well worth it if you buy lots from amazon. Tax though will kick in around xmas with bill passed by congress.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Better yet for $15 more than the playstore price plus tax and shippping you can get it at amazon prime with 2 day delivery, 6 months to pay and 30 days no questions asked return for the base $399. I'm a member of prime which costs $79 a year but well worth it if you buy lots from amazon. Tax though will kick in around xmas with bill passed by congress.

I don't think you can buy 16gb from Amazon. its exclusive to Play store. you might see some seller buying it from playstore and selling it for higher price.
for example this Amazon.com: Google Nexus 10 (Wi-Fi only, 16 GB): Computers & Accessories its expensive than the playstore.