Open digital comic from flash drive

Josh Huffman

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm wanting to open my digital comic files such as .CBR from my flash drive which is connected via OTG cable and im using nexus media importer. I have perfect viewer and ACV to view my comics but I can't figure out if there's a way to read them from the flash drive. Anyone know a way?

Josh Huffman

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I've used both the "stream" option and the "copy" option on nexus media importer and both result in the comic reader program saying file not found. Has anyone tried this and got it to work with a different comic reader program?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
use the nexus media importer to open the file and it should prompt the comic app.

or use some file manager

I think he is saying that Nexus Media Importer and his comics app do not play well together.

I would suggest you try other apps in the store that read .CBR files. You are looking for an app that Android will recognize as the default app for those files.

Josh Huffman

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
When I attempt to open a .CBR file from the flash drive it brings up the option to open the file with either of the comic readers I have. But then when it opens up the comic reader app the file won't open and will either give me a "file not found" error or something to the effect of "an error has occurred". So I don't know if its just not possible to do what I'm trying to do, or I'm just not doing it correctly. Or maybe there's a work around?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
When I attempt to open a .CBR file from the flash drive it brings up the option to open the file with either of the comic readers I have. But then when it opens up the comic reader app the file won't open and will either give me a "file not found" error or something to the effect of "an error has occurred". So I don't know if its just not possible to do what I'm trying to do, or I'm just not doing it correctly. Or maybe there's a work around?

oh ok... try Moon+ Reader. dont know why its causing issue for you. its the same as any media files

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XCman