Viber on Nexus 10 Tablet

anon8222195

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello Androidcentral,
This is officially my first post!
I am looking to purchase a Nexus 10 tablet as a family gadget. Problem is, my family are heavy Viber users, and getting them a tablet that does not support Viber simply wont cut it. My budget is $500 and I found the Nexus 10 32gb very appealing and a great value for the price.

Now, can anyone that owns a Nexus 10 tablet confirm that Viber can be installed? I found a video( MAKE NEXUS 7 A PHONE (INTERNATIONAL) - YouTube ) showing a workaround for the Nexus 7, I'm just not sure it would work for the Nexus 10 and I don't want to risk it. Can anyone try installing from Google Play or try using the workaround and share the results please?
I would really appreciate the support as it will help me decide! :)

pplourd

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about the video but I was able to install Viber on the tablet by using my Google Voice phone number. You may be able to use any number like your home phone since it just seems to need it for validation. I haven't had any issues with Viber on the tablet since I installed it and use it frequently

anon8222195

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about the video but I was able to install Viber on the tablet by using my Google Voice phone number. You may be able to use any number like your home phone since it just seems to need it for validation. I haven't had any issues with Viber on the tablet since I installed it and use it frequently

Did you Download and Install Viber using Google Play or a workaround?
Sorry I know they seem like silly questions but I need to confirm since this will be my first Android device.
Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty