Leaked LG Nexus Pics all over Internet:-) :-) :-)

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Can't say I'm too excited about the new Nexus. LG has never done anything for me when it comes to smartphones, which is weird because my favorite none smartphone I've ever owned was the LG Voyager. Doubt I'll give up my gnex for this phone, but we shall see once it's finally announced.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DRAZY

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
LG is notorious for manufacturing subpar devices and this one is just a bit above. The CPU/GPU specs sound tempting but the 8GB of non-upgradeable internal storage and a 8MP camera similar to the GNex doesn't make LGNex very enticing. Not to mention build quality of LG devices haven't been that great either. Holding off until Samsung makes another hit device...or someone else.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Can't say I like the shinny ring around the edge, but other than that not a bad looking device. I would like to see it next to another phone for size comparison.

Agreed. The 8gb is extremely disappointing that they would even have that option. If I were them I would put a flat 32gig in all of them and be done with it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
At this point in time, you would think you'd see more phones with 64gb, not getting smaller.
I guess it's the age of the cloud and non-subsidized phone pricing.

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
At this point in time, you would think you'd see more phones with 64gb, not getting smaller.
I guess it's the age of the cloud and non-subsidized phone pricing.

Maybe it will go for $150.00, even that, I would not even touch it with a 10 foot pole.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
The 8gb could just be for these test models. There'd be no point in them whacking 32gb or whatever memory just for a test pone, so I don't think it's confirmed to only have 8gb.

Maybe a bit of wishful thinking but hey, here's hoping.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2