Lets Start a Petition!

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Are petitions typically the focal point of Android Central?

I'm not trolling, I'm seriously asking.

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Are petitions typically the focal point of Android Central?

I'm not trolling, I'm seriously asking.

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums
i really hope not. while i agree with this idea slightly more than the previous one. atleast the sd card one there was a link to a petition. i wouldnt really know what to do if i did agree with this one

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Buy them from T-Mo and have them install it. They are likely more professionals than the random factory workers making pennies to put these things together.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Last time I had to put on a screen protector I almost drowned my phone, said to douse water from your fingers onto the phone screen and the protector and it should slide in place, I almost voided my warranty when I realized the screen protector would not just slip on and I opened back cover to realize I almost screwed up, later a fried said to use soapy water.....should have been in the directions to begin with.

I only started this thread to get the people that troll forums and talk about phones that actually work for the people who make the phones, maybe it will spread the word and we all can get to have the option of having the screen protector on the phone or spend more dollars and get another one put on.

We spend quite a bit on the phones already, why not have the makers of these phones put a professional screen protector on them?

I had a guy do that n it didn't stick.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress