what's the first...

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The first thing I'll do is tell the wife what I did and ask forgiveness. Then point out that she really didn't need another jacket when she asks what was wrong with my HOX...
I'm blessed to have a ultra-low-maintenance girlfriend who doesn't get all hissy when I treat myself to new nerd toys. I used to feel bad and would be like, "I did something bad..." and she'd freak out like I'd murdered a hobo or slept with someone else, but after time simply started replying, "What did you buy now?" Now, she just sends me links to little things on eBay or Amazon after I've bought something for myself. It's kinda hard to claim poverty over buying her a $20 ornament when I've just dropped four bills on a new phone. It's the least I can do.

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Gonna put loads and loads of ebooks on and a couple of games...Dead Space is surely one of them...

Also..this time...I'm promising myself, I'm NOT going to hack the device...gonna use it OOB as much as I can... :D

Sent from my RaZr HD.

rromeroiii

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Also..this time...I'm promising myself, I'm NOT going to hack the device...gonna use it OOB as much as I can... :D

Sent from my RaZr HD.

I dont think I'm going to unlock my phone either... just open it and explore all the new features over 4.1 and probably post my own little review on Facebook so my friends and family can receive my final verdict. I've told them its a great phone but that I don't recommend phones to anyone that I haven't at least played with.then I'll go to Phills stickey and answer any and all questions I can.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Unbox
Check the back to see if I like the looks in person
Setup TMO prepaid service
Power on
Put my programs on it
Test 4G speeds
Test tethering to my Nexus 7
Make test calls to check call quality (it is a phone after all! Haha!)

And above all else, enjoy my knew amazing Nexus device! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7

raazman

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Gonna put loads and loads of ebooks on and a couple of games...Dead Space is surely one of them...

Sent from my RaZr HD.

I dont think I'm going to unlock my phone either... just open it and explore all the new features over 4.1 and probably post my own little review on Facebook so my friends and family can receive my final verdict. I've told them its a great phone but that I don't recommend phones to anyone that I haven't at least played with.then I'll go to Phills stickey and answer any and all questions I can.

What's wrong with unlocking and rooting? How are you going to install ad block and all those delicious root required apps?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
What's wrong with unlocking and rooting? How are you going to install ad block and all those delicious root required apps?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing wrong per say, but don't want to be in state where I don't know whom to blame if the OS stutters. Gonna enjoy it the way it is.
At least for a while or till I see an urgent need of it...:)

Sent from my RaZr HD.

reign831

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You're getting a Nexus 4 at 15?

Man I gotta berate my folks for how little they gave me. And then tell my kids that they should be happy with their cheap voice /sms cellphone, I'm not buying them an android plus data plan.

When I was a kid, we had to push our own data packets uphill. Both ways.

But seriously, I'm jealous, you are growing up in some very exciting times...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Man I didn't even get a phone at all until I was 16 and had my license lol.

Every time I see like a 13 y/o girl with an iPhone I just go :confused:

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
this was my first phone when i was 16/17
moto_v360_1.JPG

Then i got a samsung galaxy S two years ago (lost it 2 weeks ago) and now I'm getting the N4

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
15 year old with a Nexus 4? Man times have changed. They had no cell phones when I was 15. My first cellphone was a huge Motorola brick of a phone, I think the battery lasted about 3 hours, I was 27.