TRICK: Here's how to get that Nexus 4 from the PlayStore...

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
After I was finally able to get the N4's into my shopping cart, I couldn't get past the

"Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later." error..

Found the solution on XDA:

"You need to tab to the proceed button. In Chrome, the active control/button/link is highlighted with a yellow border. Just tab until you see the proceed button highlighted. Once you see that it is highlighted, the Enter key on your keyboard will function as a click of the mouse. Holding it down will function as a SPAM of clicks. LOL."

I put a 3 hole punch on the enter key and in less than 5 minutes the Google Wallet window popped up ...

Yeah !!

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just posted how I did it and I use Firefox. I just clicked my quantity and then pressed the enter key and then the payment info box came up. Entered all my info and the purchase was confirmed.

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
just do what the OP said, many have confirmed that it works. It's good. Even if it's grayed out, you can still TAB to it to highlight the button. I got one doing this.

Charlie Mich

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I cant believe that worked. Brilliant! I had been trying for 2 hours & 35 minutes and I used your suggestion and was done in a minute 30 seconds flat. Thanks!!

Jon T

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried the same thing, but it took me much longer than it took most people posting here. Took me an hour or two. I didn't constantly hold the button down though, but it sounds like that might have gone faster.

I opened the developer console in Chrome so I could keep track of how many total requests I sent to Google. Somewhere north of 30,000 I finally got through. :)

I felt bad spamming the Google servers, but apparently that's the only way to get through at the moment.

jaxdave

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I got it to begin the transaction then got the dreaded UGH OH there was an error, please try again later. This was after it let me select which credit card and address.

J T M

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
HA HAAAAAA!!!! After an hour and a half of fruitless, seemingly endless F5 presses and clicks on the 'Proceed' button, i tried this trick and it worked after just 3 or 4 minutes. OP, i could kiss you! Thanks!! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87