iPhone 5 to Nexus 4

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I can second this. I have an iphone 5 and I get 2 days out of it as well. I'm not trolling. I've actually been considering getting the Nexus 4 but the battery life discussions and other issues in the forums have been making me think twice.

I may be wrong but in iOS if you don't fully charge the phone to 100% your usage and standby don't reset. So how do I know if that is legit? Again I may be wrong but I did have an I phone and I thought that's how it was.

I met to quote the iOS screen shot. I'm a terd.don't feel like looming for the post.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I may be wrong but in iOS if you don't fully charge the phone to 100% your usage and standby don't reset. So how do I know if that is legit? Again I may be wrong but I did have an I phone and I thought that's how it was.

I met to quote the iOS screen shot. I'm a terd.don't feel like looming for the post.

that would make sense. I've heard that the battery for the nexus is only 2100 MhZ or whatever the units are for it. Maybe i'm wrong but I do know that the android takes a lot to work.

Allen Ramirez

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I posted earlier and just wanted to update. I was really impressed when I saw 44% left with over 17 hours discharging. Over I am very satisfied with the battery performance. These results where with moderate use on the web and streaming Google Play Music for about an hour.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354776118738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354776118738.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 22

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 and waiting for my Nexus 4 to show up next week. Its my 2nd Android device after getting the Nexus 7 on black friday and really getting to love it. In regards to the APN settings i will followed the above settings. Im also going to be switching between the i5 and N4 every so often. Do i have to mess with Apn setting everytime i put the sim card in the devices? Also after setting the APN settings up for the N4 and when i switch back to the iphone 5 will my LTE work flawlessly?? Thanks for any response

It's strange hearing about all these Nexus 4 issues, I wonder what happened, Nexus 7 is quite impressive.

Luckily Xperia S gives me about a day or so battery life on moderate use, also at night it drops about only 10-15%.

I'm wondering what's going on with the Nexus 4.

Sent from my LT26i using Android Central Forums

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

In real world use iPhone 5 can go for 2 days. As in you don't need to use a battery tracker, you can just use it for two days without charging.

James Cortez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I can second this. I have an iphone 5 and I get 2 days out of it as well. I'm not trolling. I've actually been considering getting the Nexus 4 but the battery life discussions and other issues in the forums have been making me think twice.

I have had 4 different iPhone models (iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 5). I got the N4 on launch day and love it. I have completely stopped using my iPhone 5 and have put it up on eBay. The battery life is not near as bad as some people are making it sound. With the same amount of use that I did on my iPhone 5 I am able to get through the day and still have 60% of my battery left when I get home. That is to say I use it pretty heavily for about 12 hours. I use it for tethering, sms, facebook, and surfing the web. Having been an "Apple fanboy" for so long this phone has completely transformed me. I will not be going back to an iPhone any time soon. Do not let the horror stories on here scare you off. This is an amazing phone.

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had 4 different iPhone models (iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 5). I got the N4 on launch day and love it. I have completely stopped using my iPhone 5 and have put it up on eBay. The battery life is not near as bad as some people are making it sound. With the same amount of use that I did on my iPhone 5 I am able to get through the day and still have 60% of my battery left when I get home. That is to say I use it pretty heavily for about 12 hours. I use it for tethering, sms, facebook, and surfing the web. Having been an "Apple fanboy" for so long this phone has completely transformed me. I will not be going back to an iPhone any time soon. Do not let the horror stories on here scare you off. This is an amazing phone.

I have also switched from iOS. Curious as to why people are having some major issues with the Nexus4 though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty