Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

shareef68

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
LOOKS LIKE MINE JUST GOT DELIVERED TOO!!!!!! UPS had adjusted my delivery to tomorrow, but I just refreshed the page and now it says it's delivered (left at my front door)!!!

Last edited:

haywung

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
GOT MY NEXUS!

UPS is so messed up. After 2 calls, both of which saying my package would be delivered tomorrow because it's at the warehouse and couldn't make it out in time. I refresh and see that it's been delivered, and is now safely IN MY HANDS!

Anything is possibly!! haha

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Congrats. That has happened to me in the recent past but with Priority Post and Purolator. So I'm waiting for mine now.

GOT MY NEXUS!

UPS is so messed up. After 2 calls, both of which saying my package would be delivered tomorrow because it's at the warehouse and couldn't make it out in time. I refresh and see that it's been delivered, and is now safely IN MY HANDS!

Anything is possibly!! haha

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
AND I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! In my hot hands! Party Time!!!
lol my boss just brought it to my desk and thought it was a box of door locks.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
AND I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! In my hot hands! Party Time!!!
lol my boss just brought it to my desk and thought it was a box of door locks.

Congrats Maxod, I am very happy for you. You had to go through a lot more than most of us and had prolonged periods of uncertainty. Now lets hope these drivers show the F**** up at my house lol.

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
come on people... lol dont make me beg for the info... lol where are you at and what was the last scan?!

edit:

mother f*cker... i just got a new update of a scan...

Richmond, BC, Canada 12/20/2012 2:18 P.M. Import Scan
12/20/2012 5:21 A.M. Arrival Scan

i highly doubt im getting it today.... :( going to go rage on UPS now... as usual, they f*uck it up

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
come on people... lol dont make me beg for the info... lol where are you at and what was the last scan?!

edit:

i highly doubt im getting it today.... :( going to go rage on UPS now... as usual, they f*uck it up

Yeah, that does not bode well for delivery today. Mine has said its out for delivery since 7am...still waiting.

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm downtown Vancouver. My tracking never got updated past the import scan (Richmond 7:49 am) this morning. As of now it is still at Import Scan but the phone has been delivered.

edit:

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hang in there. I got mine within this hour and it looks like so did Maxod so I'm sure yours will be next!

This makes absolutely no sense. Immense and others had their notices a week ago and tracking. Then the guys that got the Dec 19 confirms have their phones already.
I know they're coming for the rest of us Metro Vancouver guys today if that is what UPS says.

I'm waiting for Immense to broadcast his delivery as we all know he's been through a lot these past couple of weeks. Even got a cake to ease things.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
This makes absolutely no sense. Immense and others had their notices a week ago and tracking. Then the guys that got the Dec 19 confirms have their phones already.
I know they're coming for the rest of us Metro Vancouver guys today if that is what UPS says.

I'm waiting for Immense to broadcast his delivery as we all know he's been through a lot these past couple of weeks. Even got a cake to ease things.

My friend just called me, ive never been so angry at a call in my life. (i thought it was the guy at the front door wanting to get buzzed in)

Andrw

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My delivery date got rescheduled for tomorrow, Dec 21.
Good job UPS. You freaks. My bro got his before mine and we're in the same address.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
My delivery date got rescheduled for tomorrow, Dec 21.
Good job UPS. You freaks. My bro got his before mine and we're in the same address.

Not cool, this does not give me much hope for mine showing up. Then they will try tomorrow (im not home) and then I can only get it on because they dont do weekends. Not looking good at all for me.

iloli

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
7-8 Weeker.

UIw5h.png

It said Pre-Order before but it was on like the 13th or something, it just got updated to the 20th last night.

From Brampton.

:)

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
well been yelling at UPS for the last hour... nothing they can do or i can do to get the package today... again, another let down by UPS... which honestly doesnt suprise me... UPS should be out of business because they cannot run it properly nor ever do anything right...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty