Most expensive N4s on sale

mathematiker

May 21, 2012
Visit site
We all know that outside of Google Play territory, Nexus 4 is selling for a lot more than Google intended.
So I wanted to get a list of countries that don't have access to the device market of GooglePlay and see how much N4s sell there.
I'll start off with my home country. Feel free to comment on the ridiculous prices.:D

Seller/Operator: Turkcell
Price: 1.399 TL (~790 USD)
URL: LG Nexus 4 |TURKCELL TURKCELL MA

llamainmypocket

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I call these "Smart Phone Speculators". In the absence of an adequate supply of devices, these people have popped up to meet demand. The price should drop as availability increases except for brick and morter stores like tmobile.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. Ultimately, they are assisting demand by delivering supply which is healthy. By understanding what is driving it you can decide to wait or not.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
This is happening to a lesser extent in North America too. Here in Canada, wind mobile is selling unlocked n4s for $550.

neanderth4l

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
While the price is indeed ridiculous, it really is not fair to compare it to the US price as our prices for a lot of things are lower.

How about displaying the N4 price indexed to iPhone 4 price so we can compare. If you guys have expensive handsets in general, our price here is not going to have any bearing on your price there.