Notification sound question for nexus 4 owners!

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Quick question to all nexus 4 owners!

It's not stock, but it does sound like a combination of some of the stock sounds. I hear "Hojus" at the beginning, and then maybe "Proxima" and "Lalande" following it. The last part doesn't sound familiar, but it could easily be a pitch-altered or reversed version of a stock sound.

If I were you, I'd post a comment on YouTube to try to get the video author's attention. He seems to respond fairly well to comments. Also, if you do find the sound, post it here! I want it. :)

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yep the first two is stock notification third one is third party. Yeah first one is Hojus then Proxima. Whats funny us that proxima and lalade dont come with nexus 4 but those could be found on nexus 7 and gnex as stock notification tones.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Yep the first two is stock notification third one is third party. Yeah first one is Hojus then Proxima. Whats funny us that proxima and lalade dont come with nexus 4 but those could be found on nexus 7 and gnex as stock notification tones.

I didn't realize that. They are, however, packaged with CM/AOKP, so anyone running one of the larger custom ROMs is likely to have them present.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non