mbalsaritchie

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Had my Nexus 4 since monday, and am loving it so far. Loving how I switched it on, and it resembles everything about my Nexus 7, without having to download anything.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
congrats.. cant believe i have been using N4 for the last 4 months. still feel new to me.

Congrats and welcome OP!

IMO, that's the real beauty of the Nexus line. I had my LTE gnex for well over a year and it still felt cutting edge and new until the day I sold it. Software is king, and you get the best and most developement support on Nexi. You can count on being able to flash the latest and greatest software as long as your hardware will support it (even if Google doesn't OTA update your device). I really only ditched my gnex to save a bunch of money each month by leaving Verizon for $30 Tmobile. The N4 will be exactly the same in respect to longevity just with better hardware and build quality...oh and all that money it's saving me each month whilst being the beast that it is:D I can easily justify the small cost it'll be to upgrade to the latest Nexus each year now...just to have the new bling lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty