How can i delete text messages that i thought i already deleted??

nitrogal513

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I thought that i had deleted some of my text messages but then my husband checked my phone and saw that i tried deleting some. It only showed the first few sentences but i wanted to know if i can delete them too? Please help asap

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You need to delete the threads. With the message app opened and in the main conversation threads, press menu (or longpress the conversation thread you want to delete) and select delete. If you want to delete a message in a particular thread then longpress the actual text message and select delete in the pop-up menu that comes up.

Hopefully this helps - let us know If you have further questions.

jtc411

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I thought that i had deleted some of my text messages but then my husband checked my phone and saw that i tried deleting some. It only showed the first few sentences but i wanted to know if i can delete them too? Please help asap

Hiding stuff from the spouse, as a Husband I give this a thumbs down. Don't write text messages you need to delete, thats how you fix it

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

He knows about us??????

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app