noobiee here , need your lights for N4 !!!

gamermisfitz1

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello community , i am with my N4 almost 1 month now and i really really love it so far !!!! But....my problem is that i cant see a live streaming game online at all ! I remember the first day i had N4 i tried one site and it was working but i update it to 4.4.2 and i didnt know that this version doesnt support flash.....I would like to be able to see live games online by my mobile , so any idea on how can i fix this ???? I am full stock btw....

Note : i have tried puffin / dolphin / firefoxbeta and still cant open any stream game.

Thanks in advance!

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Do you have Adobe flash player installed on your N4? If you have it, it should work with Firefox. But if not, download the apk file if adobe flash player and remember - tbe newest version!

Posted from my Nexus 4

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you have Adobe flash player installed on your N4? If you have it, it should work with Firefox. But if not, download the apk file if adobe flash player and remember - tbe newest version!

Posted from my Nexus 4

Flash player doesn't work with Firefox on 4.4.2 kitkat. Only dolphin supports flash player on kitkat.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana