How do I use my Nexus 4 screen height changer?

A

AC Question

nexus 4 screen height changer

Hey,

The lower part (about one fifth) of the touch screen of my Nexus 4 isn't responding anymore. I need to get on with it the next two weeks ...
I changed, using the NOMone Resolution Changer app, the height of the screen so that all the buttons are in the area that works. The problem is that when I adjust the height it's automatically "cuts" also the top of the screen, that works well, as well the bottom. The question is how can the reduction of the height of the screen can e restricted only to the bottom? or how can I play with the position of the screen and put it more towards the top of the screen? Thank you!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: nexus 4 screen height changer

Hey,

The lower part (about one fifth) of the touch screen of my Nexus 4 isn't responding anymore. I need to get on with it the next two weeks ...
I changed, using the NOMone Resolution Changer app, the height of the screen so that all the buttons are in the area that works. The problem is that when I adjust the height it's automatically "cuts" also the top of the screen, that works well, as well the bottom. The question is how can the reduction of the height of the screen can e restricted only to the bottom? or how can I play with the position of the screen and put it more towards the top of the screen? Thank you!

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you ever get this figured out?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo