Nexus 5: Pictured and Videod in a bar

R8J8D

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all , I have one question ....
I thought that it was " anounced " a couple of months ago that Motorola will be making the
Nexus 5 ... Now it seams that LG is ...
Can anyone spread a little light on these rumours ...
Thanx.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I thought that it was " anounced " a couple of months ago that Motorola will be making the
Thanx.

Nothing has been announced so far, don't put so much stock in internet rumors, friend.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanx.

Nothing is official till it is official, but there has never been any actual evidence that moto was making the nexus 5. It was all speculation and outright lies from "sources".

R8J8D

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Would it not be a laugh if the next NEXUS is NOT the one popping up all over the place ...
This is my hope , I have quite a dislike to LG's way of navigating the cellphones menu ...
In my opinion it is not user friendly ...

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Would it not be a laugh if the next NEXUS is NOT the one popping up all over the place ...
This is my hope , I have quite a dislike to LG's way of navigating the cellphones menu ...
In my opinion it is not user friendly ...

The only thing LG on this phone is the logo. The os is vanilla android. So it will have the standard android navigation.

Posted with my S4 via Android Central App