'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they're getting ready to ship mine. The hold fell off my account. They usually do that right before shipping.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

anon(10986)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I had the hold on my account on Oct 31, and by Monday it fell off my account. I verified with my bank to make sure it wasn't marked as fraud or anything. Everything is good on the bank end. Called Google and everything is good on their end. Just waiting for shipping, phone is still sitting in "pending" status. WTF.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
nice did tracking show this?

Yes, it updated to show original arrival of Wednesday but a new ETA of Tuesday.

This is the third Play Store initial release order I have made. They really got it right this time. Super job Google!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hrrsncrawford

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the hold on my account on Oct 31, and by Monday it fell off my account. I verified with my bank to make sure it wasn't marked as fraud or anything. Everything is good on the bank end. Called Google and everything is good on their end. Just waiting for shipping, phone is still sitting in "pending" status. WTF.

I'm very curious to how they are sending the phones out to people.. I ordered on the 1st, and people on the 2nd and 3rd have gotten theirs.. I have even heard of yours and others who ordered on the launch day, that still haven't gotten theirs..

Posted via Android Central App

anon(10986)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm very curious to how they are sending the phones out to people.. I ordered on the 1st, and people on the 2nd and 3rd have gotten theirs.. I have even heard of yours and others who ordered on the launch day, that still haven't gotten theirs..

It's definitely annoying. Under Status it says "Leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks" I click on details and Status is "Pending". I guess I'll just randomly get an email in a week or two saying it's shipped. Definitely sucks though.

Gurilla

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

ordered on release day within the first hour and got an email on sunday saying it has shipped
UPS however hasn't updated it's tracking at all so i have no idea where it is or if it's even shipped at all..

Garp

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine still says "Leaves warehouse by November 5, 2013" and the status is "pending". I'm thinking only one of those two statements can be correct, the only question is which one.

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
One of the lucky people in UK to buy the Black 16GB Nexus 5 on Carphone Warehouse on Friday morning and received it on Monday using buy and collect through the store.

slick2404

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered within the first 15min on release day, and got a shipping email on Sunday – and it’s left Manitoba late last night, should be here (Calgary) by tomorrow!!

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they're getting ready to ship mine. The hold fell off my account. They usually do that right before shipping.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Lets hope bro.. just checked my account and the hold is off as well.

The hold fell off my account this morning & I just got confirmation that it shipped. I ordered the 32GB black model on Nov. 1st around 2am

I originally order about 15 minutes after the announcement but canceled because I wanted to renew my contract and go through Sprint only to find out they are not carrying the 32gb model

DroidGuy1990

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Just got my shiney new white Nexi 5:) I jumped the gun too soon and left verizon but didnt get tmobile yet so I no service right now...but nothing matters when im plaiyng with this beauty lol

Gurilla

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I ordered within the first 15min on release day, and got a shipping email on Sunday – and it’s left Manitoba late last night, should be here (Calgary) by tomorrow!!

left manitoba last night? I ordered within the first hour and UPS hasn't given me any tracking info.. AND I LIVE IN MANITOBA

shirokuro

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a white 32GB yesterday morning, with a wait time of 2-3 weeks listed. Much to my surprise today, about 10 minutes ago, I got a shipping email from Google, with UPS tracking number! I'm shocked and surprised to say the least!

The tracking number just says "label created" which is normal, however my Google play order status still says "leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks" so I'm not 100% sure what's really going on. Once my shipping label starts showing real tracking information, I guess I'll know.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87