"I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 2:40 PM on Thursday December 17th because of overnight shipping. I am hoping they finish shipping it today but it does say its estimated for monday. :-( Not exactly overnight shipping but I will survive I guess. 32gb White 5x. Has anyone recieved a delivery from Google on Saturday now that they use FedEx?? Give me hope people!! haha

Greatsrj23

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the 32 GB from Best Buy. They had it on sale for $380. The 16 GB was $330 but I did the no interested financing so I wanted the 32 GB since it's only an $8 a month difference. I've been hemming and hawing about a phone for a few months now but I decided it was worth a shot since I can return it easier to Best Buy if I didn't like it.. I'm nervous about having issues on Verizon as a lot of people have had but it seems like most issues have been resolved. Please wish me luck!

merlot2k1

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a Carbon 32GB model from the BuyDig on eBay deal - $349.99 plus $20 gift card. Should get it by Feb. 2nd. I'm coming back to Android after exploring Windows phone (Lumia ICON) for a year and a half. I plan to switch to Project Fi when my Verizon contract expires in Sept.

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Google lowered the price by $50 for the 5X in their store - I think today, because I've been checking since last Friday trying to decide what to do. Just ordered the 32gb in black for $349.

ncelk

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Just ordered Monday and received it today. Wonder if I have to return it or they will honor the current price on mine?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Ordered one on Wednesday night from B&H and it arrived today! 16gb in Ice. The color is so pretty looking, pains me that I can't set it up right now.

anon(3275623)

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Ordered one on 3/30. Received it on 4/1 (just in time — my Go Phone plan was ending the same day.)

Slightly goofy on activation as I had a Google Voice number. Apparently it needs to be "unlocked" and Google charged a $3 fee for the convenience. :-\ Has some further hiccups with "mismatched owner information" but Google Fi support was extremely helpful (apparently I was speaking to persons in Vegas). Finally got it switched over after four hours.

Loving the service so far! Glad to be back in the Android world for now. :)

Doozer999

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
...I really am on the edge of buying a 5X over here in the UK....having had an N5 for a couple of years. The N5 is still uber sleek, slick, chique and quick...but fancy a newbie.... Was looking at the Samsung S7...but could be persuaded to stay to the purity of Nexus (I'm no geek, but just love it for what I use it for)....BUT...over here on Goolge store....it is $130 more!!!

What the....!? Whys that...how do I get 'your' good deals...?

justmikey

May 22, 2013
Visit site
"I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Just order my 32GB Frost N5x and it should be here Monday. I'm excited to finally come back to a Nexus device.

My first was an N4 3 years ago. That was after coming from iOS and an iPhone 4. After the N4 I went to a Note 4. Loved the screen size and the initial speed of the device but hated touch wiz and waiting for updates.

I sold the Note 4 in January and jumped on a super sweet deal through work for a 64GB Gold iPhone 6S+ this thing is blazing fast and the battery life is amazing. Easy all day battery from morning to bedtime with 10-20% remaining. I never have to worry about charging it midday. But I hate the limits of iOS software and really miss the freedom of Android.

I originally planned to get the 6P but I'm kind of tired of the duper sized phones and I think the 5.2" screen on the N5x is perfect. I know the phone has had some issues initially and that many of the updates have helped but I'm a form believer in the Nexus line and I'm hoping with Android N that Google addresses any remaining issues and brings out the full potential of this awesome device.

Best,

Mikey

Last edited:

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Got mine a few days ago. Ordered the 32GB version from Amazon for about $262. Love it ! Best Android phone I've ever bought.

Flicked via the BlackBerry keyboard on my Nexus 5X

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
5X is still a great phone though not as shiny and new as recent competitors. Glad to see people still ordering and enjoying the handset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorious Woman