Big Jambox Hiss - N5

JMDxRIM

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi android world . I am on day two of owning my first android phone (Nexus 5 of course) and I have a question for you out there...

When I pair with my Big Jambox, I get a static hiss coming from it. This does not happen on my Z10 or the iPhone 4S. Anyone out there have the same issue?

Thanks.

Kaenon11

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi android world . I am on day two of owning my first android phone (Nexus 5 of course) and I have a question for you out there...

When I pair with my Big Jambox, I get a static hiss coming from it. This does not happen on my Z10 or the iPhone 4S. Anyone out there have the same issue?

Thanks.

I don't have a big jambox, but I have the original.
I haven't connected my N5 to it yet, but I will try later tonight and let you know if I find the same issue you are referencing.

JMDxRIM

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I re-tested with my BB Playbook and heard the same hiss with audio playing and the volume all the way down. I guess it was just extra quite when I first connected the N5 that the his stood out a little bit more.

Kaenon11

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
What I found was the the BT audio on the Nexus 5 plays very loud even on low settings, so that hiss was amplified when you had connected it.

JMDxRIM

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
What I found was the the BT audio on the Nexus 5 plays very loud even on low settings, so that hiss was amplified when you had connected it.

I also found that there was a battle for volume between the JB and the N5. Did you experience the same? LIke if I tried to turn up the volume a notch from the phone, all of a sudden it would jump to full volume