Time lapse app for Nexus 5?

mysilly

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I want to try some time lapse photography with my Nexus 5. I went to download Lapse It but noticed it's not compatible. Can you recommend a decent time lapse app that is compatible with this device?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You know that the N5's stock video camera has a time lapse option, right? Is it not adequate for what you want to do?

Posted via Android Central App

mysilly

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, I didn't know that, still learning Android. Just came from iPhone so not up to speed with everything yet.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I didn't know that, still learning Android. Just came from iPhone so not up to speed with everything yet.

If it makes you feel better, I have a N5, and I didn't know the phone had that option...Lol

Everyone learns something, but I don't take many pictures at all, so camera features are among the last thing I look at in a device.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You might also want to take a look at Camera Zoom FX in the Play Store. It has several time lapse and burst mode features.

mysilly

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
You might also want to take a look at Camera Zoom FX in the Play Store. It has several time lapse and burst mode features.

Thanks looks like a nice app, just bought that one. I've been going through the All About Android podcast show notes and I've installed a ton of apps. My wife's not going to be happy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87