New version

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
When Android 4.4.3 coming out for nexus 5 ?

Posted via Android Central App
I dont think your going to find the answer you are looking for. There is no announcement of the specific release date, all we know right now is that it is going to be sometime in April.
To be honest i feel Google is wait a long time to release this update.

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
epuqe3e4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
When Android 4.4.3 coming out for nexus 5 ?

This is how Google releases updates Over the Air (OTA) from a old article from the last Android update article;

Recently, a Google engineer cleared the process up for Nexus users, giving them a detailed look at how Google rolls out its Android software to Nexus devices. Here is what he had to say:

Rollouts are conducted in phases. Typically they start at 1% of devices for around 24 ? 48 hours; we watch the return rates and resulting device checkins and error reports (if any), and make sure nothing looks wrong before sending it to more. Then typically it goes to 25%, 50%, 100% over the course of a week or two.

What the percentages mean is that when your device checks in, it has a 1% chance (for example) of being offered the OTA. If it doesn?t (randomly) get an offer, it will never get an offer until the next batch.

OW, once your device checks in and gets turned down, that?s it until the next batch. Mashing on the ?check for updates? button just causes your device to check in again, and get automatically turned down again. Think about how that makes your device feel! WON?T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE PHONES?!

That said, once the new batch does start, hitting that button does give you a new roll of the dice ? but once. Since devices usually only check in for system updates every 24 hours (I think? Certainly on a many-hours basis) this can get you your shot sooner than it would happen on its own.

So, mash away. Just be patient, and mashing on it more often than once or twice a day isn?t going to gain you anything.

Something that Nexus 5 owners should keep in mind today and over the next week or so. Typically, roll outs take about a week or so to finish up so those waiting for the upgrade Over-the-Air could be in for a bit of a wait.