Can I get some help rooting my Nexus 6?

A

AC Question

Help rooting my Nexus 6

USB debugging and OEM unlock is turned on from developer options on my Nexus 6, I downloaded the android SDK onto my computer, and I believe I have installed the drivers when I hooked up my phone. Now, when I bring of Command Prompt and try to enter 'adb reboot bootloader' it says it can't find the device. Any help? I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Help rooting my Nexus 6

A great way to root ANY Nexus device is to use Wugfresh's Nexus Root toolkit. It's a very good tool with a great UI that can manage all your Nexus rooting/unrooting needs.

from my old nexus 5

Paul Guest1

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site

A great way to root ANY Nexus device is to use Wugfresh's Nexus Root toolkit. It's a very good tool with a great UI that can manage all your Nexus rooting/unrooting needs.

from my old nexus 5

I used the Nexus Root Toolkit to root my Nexus 6, and it was a breeze. Can't go wrong.

Posted via the Android Central App

WP7Nettwerk

May 21, 2015
Visit site

Is it possible to root nexus wihout affecting recovery partition img. I want stock as possible including all partitions. I'd like to try some apps. LightFlow, double tap.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Is it possible to root nexus wihout affecting recovery partition img. I want stock as possible including all partitions. I'd like to try some apps. LightFlow, double tap.

In a word, yes. And while I'm at it, I'll put in another word for Wugfresh Nexus Toolkit. It is a brilliant piece of work. It makes rooting, and other mods, very simple. It has the option to root but leave everything stock.