Accessories?

Jeff Da

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Are there any good and device safe accessories out there for the nexus 7? I'd like a dock that uses the pogo connectors and/or a case that has a stand. All the help I can get would be great, I'm getting sick of waiting for Google to get off their butts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ultra50#WP

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
The Asus dock for the n7 should be out this month for about $40 and a good case that comes with a screen cover/stand is the Seidio Active Case.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

henywatty

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I own and use the Microsoft Wedge Wireless Keyboard. It is fantastic. It comes with a cover for the keyboard, which doubles as a stand for the Nexus 7, although it works perfectly as a stand for 10 inch tablets as well. It connects via Bluetooth, but this doesn't seem to affect the battery life too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Jeff Da

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Is there going to be a case for the nexus 7 that will be compatible with the dock? Also what will Google's dock come with, like cords and adapters etc.
The release data for the dock was punched back to 1/10/13, I wonder why

Jeff Da

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So basically it will cost me about $60 if I want to have the adapter free for use elsewhere. I'm not feeling that $40 is a good price if I have to buy another charger for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress