Nexus 7 in Brown color

quinnsdaddy11

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Personally I think it is a typo because there is no talks about a brown Nexus being available. Plus the pictures on the respective websites shows a black unit.

barry1234567890

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I hate to burst your bubble, but according to Noel @ Google Play [1-855-836-3987] in Utah who I spoke to not more than 3 minutes ago, told me that both the Canadian/American versions are in a black/grey format [as I pre-ordered]. He said that brown did not exist for the Nexus 7 tablet at all. I gave him a few online sites from where I got the brown colour info [canadacomputers.com/ncix.com/bestbuy.ca/staples.ca] as well as googling the brown colour on various blogs, but he called BS. Well, knowing how misinformed Amazon CSRs are, having experienced moronic Amazon CSRs in the past, I'm chalking this up to this Noel guy being misinformed himself, or Google is blocking the word 'brown' in his searches from his workstation. lol!

dcrichvan

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my N7 from Staples Canada on Friday. The brown color is very dark brown, close to black. You cannot tell it is not black until you put close to a true black color.

quinnsdaddy11

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my N7 from Staples Canada on Friday. The brown color is very dark brown, close to black. You cannot tell it is not black until you put close to a true black color.

I call BS. Someone who has only posted four posts and the links stated do not show the brown coloring. So unless you have a comparison photo....you could easily photoshop it never mind.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I noticed that the back of my N7 is also brown-blackish. It's not true black in color which I actually like.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

droidnutt1130

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
What kind of brown? If it is dark brown that would be ok.

I own the tf101 transformer,it is actually like a metallic brown.It looks very nice to me,i love how the transformer looks and feels.Its definately the best tablet i have used up till all the new tegra 3s come out.Amazing tablet!