Nexus 7 tablet and Samsung galaxy S3 NFC sync?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung galaxy S3 and the nexus 7 tablet and they both have the NFC sync option, I tried to tap both devices together and it won't work, I am trying to sync my pictures from the Samsung galaxy S3 to my nexus 7 tablet. Please help anyone??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest creating a Google+ account and turning on instant upload. As long as you are using the same Google account on both devices then everything will automatically sync.

Sent from my Nexus 7

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Android Beam in ICS is capable of sending pictures or video. That's a new Jelly Bean enhancement.

The S3 uses S Beam which is a Samsung-only (in fact S3 only) beaming feature. We'll have to wait until Samsung gives us Jelly Bean to do this.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest creating a Google+ account and turning on instant upload. As long as you are using the same Google account on both devices then everything will automatically sync.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Thank you for you help, I will try this, thank you.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Android Beam in ICS is capable of sending pictures or video. That's a new Jelly Bean enhancement.

The S3 uses S Beam which is a Samsung-only (in fact S3 only) beaming feature. We'll have to wait until Samsung gives us Jelly Bean to do this.

Oh alright well Samsung galaxy S3 need to get jelly bean soon. Thank you.

Jadesword1

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
A little late but I was having the same problem recently. I looked it up and it's the dumbest thing ever. If you are having trouble using NFC try putting the middle of your Galaxy S3 at the top of the Nexus 7, if that doesn't work, do the same but turn the galaxy sideways. This should work, it worked for me.

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung galaxy S3 and the nexus 7 tablet and they both have the NFC sync option, I tried to tap both devices together and it won't work, I am trying to sync my pictures from the Samsung galaxy S3 to my nexus 7 tablet. Please help anyone??

Also I've noticed that if the S beam thing is turned on at the same time as NFC it won't work. Also another alternative to google+ photo sync is dropbox. Which is what I use and it syncs across all my devices, including my PC

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 7 tablet and Samsung galaxy S3

I have a samsung s3 and i also have a google nexus 7 tablet and i want to take my music of my tablet i have down loaded and put it on my samsung s3 and answers??