N7 demographics

Captain Kana

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Kind sirs and/or ladies (what few there may be):

It neither breaks your bones nor picks your pockets to write properly on Internet fora, and as I presume many if not all of us live in nations with some variety of taxpayer-supported education, it is curious indeed how many individuals seem to take pride in producing prose with such atrocious structure and appalling syntax.

Yours very truly,

Harold N. Malt
Twenty-three years of age as of July the 4th, and proud Nexus 7 owner.

That is a run on sentence with comma splices. My English teachers always nailed me for using run on sentences.:)

56 years old.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I will be 30 in three weeks. I sometimes go back and edit but sometimes auto correct does get the better of me.

dportal2006

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
It would be interesting to know the age groups if this forum's membership and n7 buyers because reading some of the comments it seems they are teenage dolts, can't spell, have no idea of grammar, and are inarticulate. I'm not trying to be an ass but really...

I am 21 and most of my spelling mistakes are due to carelessness and not double checking. But not because i do it on purpose.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Android Central Forums

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It would be interesting to know the age groups if this forum's membership and n7 buyers because reading some of the comments it seems they are teenage dolts, can't spell, have no idea of grammar, and are inarticulate. I'm not trying to be an ass but really...

Your not being an ass about it but you are expressing bigotry against age and in your opinion the validity of spelling and grammar when English is not everyone's first language here. Some of the nicest people I have ever met were morons who could not spell and probably never heard of grammar.

Reactions: Androhead27

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11