package file is invalid!!!

backslashV

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to download the game ice rage but get this error all the time. I've tried clearing cache both from play store and the boot loader.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you rebooted the N7? Also, if you have another Android device, try installing it there. Finally, try contacting the dev if you have no luck after future attempts. I'd try it myself, but it's a paid app that I have no interest in.

backslashV

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have tried rebooting, I didn't have such a problem before. It happens with other paid games too. I have also hard reset my tablet.

arfu143

May 9, 2013
Visit site
click settings >play store > clear cache
reboot
and try

if doesnt work

click settings > play store>uninstall updates
reboot
and try

hope it works

Uzair Paracha

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My mobile is also showing this error
Even on built in apps and it is not updating facebook,youtube and.google maps
Also trying to install hotspot sheild and again this error comes??
What to do with this?

backslashV

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Guys I found a way to download your previously purchased/free apps directly to your PC using a software called Real APK leecher.
Enjoy!

aman913

May 29, 2013
Visit site

I did install this leacher thingi .. then i download viber in my pc copied it to SD Card. But when i checked it in my phone sd card it is only a folder name viber i open it

there two other folders media and .logs but i didnt found any viber mesanger there ????

aman913

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea what you are dealing with! The downloaded apk file goes directly to the folder in which the Real APK Leecher is.

Well i changed the location file in the leecher to documents for downloading. Got the .apk file of viber in my documents .. then i simply copied it from my laptop and pasted it in SD Card of my phone.

antnhol

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem for a while. I tried all kinds of stuff people suggested, clear info, caches, uninstal playstore updates, etc... Nothing worked. I just realized I had a lot of apps on my "phone storage" and moved them all to sd card. Then it worked. I had enough room to download the apps that were saying "package file invalid" but for some reason it wouldn't do it.

Anyway, move ur apps to sd then it should work. :) good luck

smaaz

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys i have a problm when i download somthing frm play store i got this message "package file is invalid" ! so what should i do now ?

OptimisticIzZu

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Problem Resolved

I just recently updated my SGS3 software and start getting the error "Package file is invalid." when I tried to download anything from the Play Store. Then I found Hideman VPN and it helped me a lot. Try it to download from Android otherwise Google it Hideman VPN.apk.

I also tried many other ways but this was final and awesome.

Thanks

Last edited:

Amar Zaib

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys i just found how to permanently get rid of this problem....
Its very simple... needs no effort.....

THROW YOUR PHONE IN A RIVER......!!!!

Emily Mcdonald

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
i dont know what to do! I just got this samsung android today and i have already set my phone up. But when i try and download an app , ex; snapchat , it says " error - package file invalid" and its making me mad! i already searched it up on google how to fix it, tried what they said.. and it still didnt work! :s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress