Anyone Interested in Unbricking my Nexus 7 (2012)??

Grant Ziebell

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I have managed to brick my Nexus 7 while attempting to revert to Jelly Bean from KitKat.

I can get into fastboot mode ( with the Android on his back with chest open) but cannot get past there. I am unable to get my PC to recognize or communicate with the tablet.

I have tried many of the methods so graciously posted on this site. I was unable to get any positive results. While I am not a noobie, it would seem that this recovery is beyond my ken.

Anybody interested in trying to do it for me (for a reasonable fee ). I would pay shipping both ways.

Thanks

Grant Ziebell

Levente Gyimesi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I've got almost the same problem. Can't get past Google screen. It does it for ever. Tried flashing stock rom. During flashing there is a big fail when trying to write userdata. I also cannot wipe factory reset it. When I start wipe/format it freezes again. I'm hopeless. Tried everything: flashing each .img separate... nothing. Anybody can help me?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Tried WUG NRT several times. Still no success. Can't get N7 USB to communicate with PC

1.Try a different USB port and/or a different cable
2. Make sure the drivers are working proper, you can check them by going into the device manager
3. Install the Android sdk and try to flash the jellybean rom using that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty