Error 24 while downloading some paid apps on Android 4.3 on new Nexus 7

bday361

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I've looked this up on chrome and many people have this same problem.However, they all have this on an older version of android so I can't fix it how they say I can. I've tried a factory reset and also tried reseting Google play but I had no luck doing so. Strangely, this only happens to few apps I have paid for and reinstalled such as riptide 2, my favorite game on Google play. Remember this is on the newest version of android and if you have an older version it wont work. Oh and Ive tried going into settings and try finding data/data... But as I said I have an newer version of android so I don't have data/data. Help me if you can!

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Error 24 while downloading some paid games on Android 3.0 on new Nexus 7

I read your post twice, and I'm sorry to say I still don't quite understand what you're asking. Are you saying you purchased some games on a previous device running Honeycomb (Android 3.x) that won't download and install on your new Nexus 7 running Jellybean 4.3?

bday361

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

Oops my bad it's a 4.3 jellybean device. Whyd I say 3... Forget the 3.0s I said. Those should be 4.3s. I don't even know what honeycomb is

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

This happened to me today after I switched to ART and then went back to Davlik because I wanted to use Whatsapp, which did not work with Kit-kat. When I tried to reinstall Whatsapp, I kept getting error message 24. I have not seen anybody mention this online and I have been looking all day.

I decided to go to settings, apps, download manager and clear data.

After this, I tried to download Whatsapp once again and it finally worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty