New user who needs help

fromflintmich

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I am searching for kid friendly apps that can be used offline. Heading out on a road trip tomorrow. Nexus 7 only has wifi and there's none in the car. My daughter really likes it and is moving quickly through the few I've happened to find. Many of the apps that I am clicking on say that they need network access. Short of downloading and opening it, is there a way to find apps for this type of situation? Searching for coloring, connect the dots, numbers, stories - the usual stuff for a four year old.

Thank you.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I actually just put regular games I like to play on there for my three year old. She digs fooling around with them even though she can't really complete the objectives. It doesn't matter to her, she doesn't know any better.
I found a lot of really crappy games for kids that I couldn't stand. There's more of those than anything else. You could do the talking dog and cat ones and if your daughter is into Yo Gabba Gabba that one entertained mine for hours even though it's horrible and repetitive. Good luck with your search.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer