DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Got my 2nd generation Nexus 7 this past weekend. I have the first generation one and loved it (except for the battery drain....thanks goodness for DS Battery Saver). I went back and forth between getting the nexus 7 2nd gen or a Galaxy Note 8. After purchasing online and going to the Best Buy store to pick it up, I walked over and looked at the Note 8...SO glad I went with the Nexus 7. The note 8 just looked like a larger version of my Galaxy S4 phone which I do love but, didn't want a larger version of it. AND, the screen on this generation Nexus 7 is nothing short of incredible. The videos are so crystal clear, reading on it is great as well as surfing the internet and using flipboard or other apps. I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Happy Happy Happy! :)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
It is one of the best devices I have ever owned. I looked at other devices, but nothing intrigued me like this one. It has been remarkable experience thus far.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since July 26th and absolutely everything has been flawless. Seldom have I ever been this pleased with quality and performance! I still can't put it down.

Sent from my incredible new Nexus 7 (2013)

jimjr03

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
How's the WiFi connectivity? I think it was Technobuffalo's review that stated that it wasn't that great. Maybe it was just the unit that they had, though.

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
How's the WiFi connectivity? I think it was Technobuffalo's review that stated that it wasn't that great. Maybe it was just the unit that they had, though.

No problem here, WiFi is really solid and fast for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

mched

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I love mine.. knock on wood, but I have not encountered any issues with mine. Wifi has been incredible, and stays connected unlike my previous tablet which constantly disconnected.
My only issue is with the size of the tablet. I had the Motorola Xoom which was great device.
I am just trying to adjust from the 10 inch tablet to the 7 inch.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used mine all over the city and no problem connecting to WiFi anywhere. WiFi on mine is very solid and reliable.

Sent from my incredible new Nexus 7 (2013)

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Wifi is good, not great for me. It is stronger than my Galaxy Nexus, but weaker than my Sero 7 Pro. Regardless, it isn't dropping for me.

Posted via Android Central App

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
It is one of the best devices I have ever owned. I looked at other devices, but nothing intrigued me like this one. It has been remarkable experience thus far.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I agree! I am coming from the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and this is one incredible device. My Tab 2 was sweet, but this thing is a monster. Definitely happy I got the 32gb model.

J

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well I spoke too soon. I tried for the first time today to connect to my Verizon mifi and it won't work. It says connected but isn't. No matter what I do it won't work. I know the mifi is working because my phone works fine off it. Going to try the apps tonight to see if they will work. I still love the nexus.....now not login android 4.3 very much right now. Sigh

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Update. Today after I removed and replaced the battery in the mifi, the nexus connected to the mifi and stayed connected all day. No other WiFi issusrs after that. Maybe my mifi was being temperamental. :)

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

So far it is great, I go to install apps from Google play store and by the time I click the Accept button and go back to the home screen they are finished installing.

Fast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Oops not loving androind 4.3 right now. Spell correction. Lol. Hope they get this fixed soon!

What do you not like about 4.3? If it's anything to do with failed package, that would be a play store issue. So far that has been my only complaint with my N7 2nd gen, but also a complaint with my S3 running 4.1. lol