Would you mind helping me root my nexus 7 2013 running 4.3? Thank you!

davidbonatz

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
HI! thank you so much for looking at this question I cant find anyne that will help me. So anyways, I want to root my Nexus 7 (2013) so that I can overclock it and impove battery. But im new to android and im afraid to root. So I was wondering if you could post a link toolkit that YOU used that will work on my device that will just root it so that I can do the stuff I would like. I don't want to unlock the bootloader because I can do that another time or maybe never. Haha anyways, if you cant find a toolkit or didn't use a toolkit would you mind posting instructions on what you did to root it. And please keep it simple, like I said im new to this rooting stuff. Anyways, THANK YOU!! This means so much!

P.S I JUST want to be able to overclock and do the battery saving thing (cant remember what that's called) So please don't make me do stuff that is unessesary THHHHAAANK YOUUUU

If unlocking a bootloader or whatever is necessary I will do it. Just keep it simple and easy for an android ***** like me to follow ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty