Thinking about upgrading

startrak140

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Girlfriend bought me a Nexus 7 (2013). Thinking about getting a new tablet. Reason why I loved this one was it was inexpensive and tiny enough to carry around work. The new Nexus tablet is bigger (which is fine) is more expensive so I figured if I'm going to go bigger than donit right. Been looking around and the tablet that has caught my attention is the Samsung 12.2. Came out in January and the specs are nice and the screen is what I desire. Saw a couple of refurbished models for 350. Does anyone know if these are good tablets or recommend looking at something else.

LucyLucid

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
My advice would be to research the tablet you like, look at other similar tablets, and if you see a demo at the store, try it out. I can't recommend specifics since I haven't been paying attention to new tablet releases.

Also, consider WHY you are upgrading. Are you upgrading because the nexus 7 is having issues? Does the nexus 7 do everything you want it? It's been about 2 years and my nexus 7 works fine. If you have your mind set on upgrading, consider the problems of this tablet.

Also, consider holding off on the nexus 9 until the second batch of tablets is made. One problem with the nexus line is that the first batch of devices usually have issues.

Just trying to help. Sorry if I didn't.

startrak140

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Tablet is working fine. Had to send the first one back to get fixed and they gave me a refurbished model. Other than that there is nothing wrong. Does everything I want. Hasn't even been two years. Just didn't know if I was missing out on something new. Just wanted some insight on what other nexus users are doing. I like that it fits in back pocket. Sometimes I wish the screen was a bit bigger but I go back and forth on that issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel