I have tried everything I can think of, and cannot sort out this problem and I hope you may be able to help me please?

I have an Android tablet (Nexus 7) which used to work perfectly with Easy VFR but for some reason, I now cannot import *gpx files into the app.

I used to email the file to the tablet > save the file > go to a file manager app > Open As other option) > Open with Easy VFR > Just Once. The app starts, but then the error messages start !

Unable to parsre XML document ram://temp/ “name of the file I have use” i.e. trip to Bristol

Click OK

CopyFile() Failed to open source raw:///storage/emulated/0/Download/ “name of the file I have use” i.e. trip to Bristol

Click OK

Failed Preparing for the file “name of the file I have use” i.e. trip to Bristol

Click OK
    04-23-2019 05:38 PM
    EasyVFR is a pilot app, not an xml GPS reader. Open the file in a text editor and see if it looks like an xml file. An xml file should start with

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes' ?>

or some version of that. (It's human-readable, if not very human-understandable.)
    04-24-2019 03:15 AM